Edexcel GCSE Modern World History (History In Focus)
An Edexcel specific edition of the best selling textbook for GCSE Modern World History. It comprehensively covers the Edexcel specification and provides a winning combination that will meet the needs of all students.
- clear, engaging and provocative author text which brings the period to life and summarises complicated history clearly without being simplistic
- Focus Tasks which steadily deepen students' understanding of the content (exactly targeting each topic of the Edexcel specification) while progressively building their history skills
- original and relevant source material - written and visual - all of which is used for historical investigation not just for illustration
- state-of-the-art ICT support in the form of a Dynamic Learning network CD-ROM from an author who leads the field in developing the use of ICT to help refine students historical thinking
- authoritative interpretation of the Edexcel specification by experienced trainers
- supported by comprehensive Teacher's Resource Book available in print and on CD, and high-quality, full colour, authoritative revision materials
In its first and second editions this book has provided students with what they need to achieve top grades: and provided teachers with what they need to teach a rewarding and worthwhile course. A winning combination - don't settle for less.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
The West: from the census of 1880, a history of the industrial, commercial, social and political development of the states and territories of the West ... by H. Gannet ... and W. P. Jones, etc.