US Government and Politics Annual Update 2016
Featuring information and analysis of recent events in US politics, the Annual Update provides you with topical source material to draw on for tasks throughout your course, and for answering examination questions. Written by an experienced and acknowledged expert in the field of US politics, this is the book you need if you are aiming for the highest grades at A2.
- Reviews the key events and developments of 2015 you need to know
- Students can analyse up-to-date examples and data to present knowledgeable and persuasive arguments
- The perfect update for your textbook, bringing you right up to date with all the topical material you need to succeed in your exams
1. Which is healthier: the Democrats or the Republicans?
2. Women in US Politics: how much have things changed?
3. Where now for televised presidential debates?
4. What's the Supreme Court been deciding in 2015?
5. The Supreme Court: the 2014-15 term
6. The 2016 presidential election
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|